Business Women of MO
Deadline February 1, 2019
To apply: click here
Save the Date
Legislative Conference, February 22-23
Best Western Plus Capitol Inn, Jefferson City, MO
Room Reservation Deadline January 22!
Registration Fee $30 through Feb 8, Click here for Form
The BWM Northwest Region Inspirational Breakfast
Sedalia Country Club, Saturday March 16, 2019
February 7 Foundation Meeting
RED PURSE RAFFLE!
Chair: Megan Page
SBW Monthly Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
This meeting will be held at the Sedalia Country Club.
5074 State Hwy Y, Sedalia, MO
Members, please let your caller know no later than Tuesday prior to the meeting if you plan to attend. We must have an accurate count! If you would like to visit a Sedalia Business Women’s meeting, please send an email to email@example.com no later than the Monday prior to the meeting. We welcome visitors! For a meeting schedule visit our Calendar page.
Visit our Latest News page for photos and meeting recaps!
Interested in making a donation? Click on the “Donate” button on the top right side of this page. Visit our Donations page for more information. Thank you!
Guardians of the Future
To my SBW sisters, I look forward to the upcoming year as President of the Sedalia Business Women. Thank you for placing your trust in me!
My goals for SBW for the year 2018-19 are in line with the State goals and they are as follows:
- Volunteer our time in the community to support the women who are trying to attain a better life. Empower women who are leaving these domestic relationships to be able to end the abusive situation their children have experienced.
- Raise awareness of human trafficking and do what we can to end it.
- Show our community that we are guardians of the future by being volunteers and making a difference. Continue to support worthy organizations with funds raised through special projects.
- Support women and the families of Women in the Military.
- Empower women through education by supporting local and state foundations.
SBW sponsors and empowers the women in our club. We need to show the community that we are the guardians of the future. You showed this to me when my husband passed away. I never had to worry about Sedalia Business Women when I was at the hospital with my husband. All of you ladies took time out of your life, went above and beyond what was expected of you. Seriously, all of you are my angels on this earth. Therefore, I see everyone in our club as guardians of the future.
I would like to thank my family for their support. My family is an amazing family. They are the guardians of my future.
I also appreciate the help and support of Ronda Tull, the principal of St. Paul’s Lutheran School. She is an angel to me and the guardian of my future.
Thank you again for allowing me the privilege to serve as your SBW president for the 2018-2019 year. Together we can be the Guardians of the Future.
SBW President 2018-19